|This charming and comfortable stone home is as beautiful as the 256 acres of Whipple Dam State Park landscape that surround it. Originally built in the late 1920's, the current owners have done an incredible job renovating the cottage to make your stay pleasant and comfortable! The spacious kitchen is completely equipped for your use - from appliances, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker, all the way to pots, pans, dinnerware, and silverware. The adjoining dining room's oak table is perfect for breakfast before you head to the game, or late-night cards and coffee after you return! The cozy living room has a TV with internet connection. Outside, guests will also enjoy full use of the two relaxing porches, as well as the fire and horseshoe pits. Whipple Dam State Park is only a short walk away, as is a nearby restaurant. Located just 12 miles from campus & downtown State College.
• Un-hosted property with 3 bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 6 - 2 queen beds, one double & a twin
• 1.5 bathrooms
• 14 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children over 12 welcome
• Non-smokers only
• Central air-conditioning upstairs & window units on the main floor
• No pets
• Average price range for 4 guests: $225 - $325 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.