|This lovely farmhouse offers a warm atmosphere with spacious rooms to make you feel right at home. The large eat-in kitchen is fully equipped for your cooking enjoyment, along with washer and dryer in an adjourning area. The living room is very spacious with SATELLITE TV and VCR/DVD player. All bed linens, bath towels and wash cloths provided. Enjoy the wrap around porch, viewing the awesome mountains of Central Pa., the signs of nature, fresh mountain air, and the peace and quiet of country living. A fire ring, located at the upper side yard, can be used for a relaxing evening around a campfire. We strive to make your stay an enjoyable one
"We really liked our StateCations stay. Loved the supply of toiletry items in the bathroom drawer and the towel hooks in the rooms. The condiments in the fridge and the dishes available for our use in the kitchen, along with a coffee pot and microwave were wonderful. Felt the instructions to renters were very clear and easy to follow. Really loved the deed on the wall and historic photos of the house... The bed was very comfortable... The guys were so relaxed in the living room that they both fell asleep! The deer who visited in the morning were very nice... Just in general, we loved staying there." - John
• Un-hosted property with 5 bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 12 - 1 king bedroom (1st flr), 4 regular bed & a set of trundles (2nd flr)
• 1 full baths
• 16 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children are welcome
• Wifi - No phone service (Cell phone a must)
• Smoking outside only
• No pets
• Average property price range: $145 - $285 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.