|You want to be within easy driving distance of all the excitement on campus - but you also cherish the peace and serenity of the Central Pennsylvania countryside - and you need to find somewhere for your large group to have it all. Impossible? Not at all - because you know about the Jacksonville Retreat! Just 3 miles from the I-80/99 interchange, the Retreat can very comfortably sleep 12 guests. Guests also have full use of dining room, eat-in kitchen, sunroom and hot tub; sit on the back deck or under the gazebo to enjoy the fire pit or gaze out across the Amish farm fields.
• Un-hosted property
• Sleeps up to 12 - 2 queen, 1 king, sofa-bed (double) & room for queen air-mattresses
• 2 full baths
• 16 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children 10 and older are welcome
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Nonsmokers only
• WiFi available
• 1 dog lives on the property
• Price range: $1000-$1200 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.