|The Heritage Mountain Home was originally constructed around 1796 to serve as a stop-over for trappers. Over 200 years later, the additions and major interior renovations have maintained its rustic charm for you to enjoy, surrounded by hundreds of acres of natural beauty. The property's main level features a spacious living room with DirecTV and an eat-in kitchen. Outside, guests have use of a fire pit with an ample wood supply. Ten miles to Centre Hall and the Grange Fairgrounds.
• Un-hosted property
• Sleeps up to 6 - 3 double bedrooms and a futon
• 2 full baths
• 18 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children are welcome
• Window-unit air conditioning units
• Smoking outside only
• No pets
• Average price range: $285- $375 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.