|This amazing property is as beautiful as the 256 acres of Whipple Dam State Park landscape that surround it. Originally built in the late 1920's, the current owners have done an incredible job remodeling and refinishing every inch to make your stay pleasant and comfortable! The cozy living room has a fantastic fireplace, as well as a TV with basic cable. The spacious kitchen is completely equipped for your use - from new appliances, microwave, and coffee maker, all the way to pots, pans, plates and silverware. The adjoining dining room's oak table is perfect for breakfast before you head to the game, or late-night cards and coffee after you return! Outside, guests will also enjoy full use of the spacious porches, as well as the fire and horseshoe pits. WDSP is only a short walk away, as is a convenience store and restaurant. A land-line phone is provided (there is very little cell phone reception here!) On-site washer/dryer available for use upon request. 12 miles from campus & downtown State College.
• Un-hosted property with 3 bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 6 - 2 queen beds, one double & a twin
• 1.5 bathrooms
• 14 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children over 12 welcome
• Non-smokers only
• Central air-conditioning upstairs & window units on the main floor
• No pets
• Average property price range: $150 - $300 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.