|I-99 Tyrone Exit, off Route 453 South in Sinking Valley/Village of Arch Springs, across the street from the Manor House is The Mill House (rustic/country), built around 1817. On the second floor are three guest rooms. Common areas a great room and a fully equipped kitchen. Nearby to the Grier School and Juniata College. Perfect place for a party - reunion, graduation, wedding, etc.
• Un-hosted property - kitchen stocked with breakfast items
• Sleeps up to 6 - 1 queen, 2 twins, and a full-sized bed
• 2 full baths
• 30 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Kids 10 years and older welcome
• 2 window air conditioning (1 in kitchen & 1 in bedroom)
• Smoking outside only
• WiFi available
• No pets
•Average property price: $375 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.